The providers at MUSC Health Primary Care take time to know you and your personal health history. We’re here to protect your greatest asset: your health.
Primary Care Services at MUSC Health Marion Medical Center: Why Choose Us?
Your journey to wellness begins with our primary care providers who serve as your first line of defense against illness.
Our providers offer affordable, patient-centered care throughout the communities where your family lives, works, and attends school. For more information, check out, “What Is Primary Care?”
With MUSC Health Primary Care, you and your family benefit from:
Care for All Ages
Finding the right primary care physician for your needs depends on several factors, including patient age and medical concerns. Our primary care providers specialize in:
- Children’s Health: Pediatric experts care for patients from childbirth through their early 20s. Learn more about MUSC Health Primary Care pediatrics.
- Family Health: These specialists provide medical care for patients of all ages, from newborns to senior citizens. Check out MUSC Health Primary Care family medicine.
- Adult Health: Internal medicine experts provide comprehensive care and geriatric services for adults with simple to complex health conditions. Find out more about MUSC Health Primary Care internal medicine.
Epic, our electronic medical records system, puts health care in the palm of your hands with the aid of our patient portal, MyChart. MyChart makes your medical history accessible 24/7 to you and any MUSC Health Primary Care provider. You can be confident that everyone on your care team is using the same information to guide your care.
With MyChart you can:
- Schedule appointments
- View your medical history, including immunizations, test results and past appointments
- Conduct an e-visit medical appointment
- Request prescription refills
- Pay your bill
- Contact your provider’s office
We make it easy for you to get the care you need when you need it. We offer:
- Multiple Office Locations: We’re in your neighborhood, with more than a dozen primary care practices throughout the Lowcountry. Find a doctor near you.