Obesity is a complex problem that can impair health and quality of life. Our weight management specialists at the MUSC Weight Management Center understand the complexity of weight loss. A team of registered dietitians, exercise physiologists, psychologists, physicians, and nursing staff work together, using their diverse knowledge and latest technological advances to help reduce excess weight. The MUSC Weight Management Center has consistently been ranked among the top 15 medical weight management centers in the nation.
Programs & Services
We offer a full range of programs to serve the different needs of different people. However, all of our work with patients includes a strong emphasis on helping them to make the lifestyle changes that are so important for success in the long-run. We will tailor our programs to meet your unique needs and requests.
Sample Program: Lunchtime Losers
- 10-Week Lifestyle Change Weight Loss Class tailored to fit into your work day.
- Interactive Competition-Based Class
- Classes meet weekly for 45-60 minutes and are taught by a Registered Dietitian, Exercise Physiologist, & Psychology Professionals.
- Participants receive personalized dietary guidance, help in developing appropriate exercise goals, and behavioral information on how to facilitate long-term healthy behavior change
- Includes program manual and complete set of online/app-based tracking tools
- Nutrition supplements can be made available to participants.
(Offered at your workplace, virtual, or at an MUSC Health location)