The Medical University of South Carolina’s Executive Health exam provides executives with a comprehensive health evaluation that takes place on one day, in one location. Busy professionals undergo an efficient and thorough examination that focuses on early detection, lifestyle enhancement, and disease prevention, using the latest scientific advances and state-of-the-art diagnostic testing. Attention to detail and unsurpassed quality are hallmarks of the MUSC Executive Health exam. Our goal is to help you understand your existing health status, identify, reduce and eliminate health risks, and promote overall health and well-being.
The premier comprehensive wellness and prevention examination performed by John W. McDonald, M.D., and a team of MUSC Health experts is designed to identify health risks early, before they result in serious illness. It includes:
- Complete Blood Count with differential
- Comprehensive Metabolic Profile
- Lipid Panel to profile blood cholesterol levels
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- C-Reactive Protein (High Sensitivity) to detect risk for coronary artery disease
- Hepatitis C screening (if born between 1945 and 1965)
- Pap smear (female only)
- Prostate Specific Antigen (male only)
- Chest X-Ray to screen for spots on lungs or other irregularities
- Spirometry to detect respiratory health and lung function
- Exercise Stress Test to evaluate heart health
Appointments are available on Fridays with the exam starting at 7:35 a.m. and most completed by 12 p.m.
For more information and to enroll your company in MUSC Executive Health, please reach out to email@example.com.