Drive-in Blood Draw & Blood Pressure Sites
MUSC Health ambulatory services offers drive-in blood draw and blood pressure sites for vulnerable patient populations who need regular blood draws and blood pressure checks related to ongoing monitoring of their conditions, but who may not wish to enter a facility to complete these services. These individuals include those in treatment for cancer, heart issues or organ transplantation, for example.
Patients who need these monitoring services will receive lab orders from their MUSC providers, likely after connecting through MUSC Health’s telehealth platform. All efforts will be made to match patients with their preferred location below.
Patients drive in, park in a designated area and check-in at the tent to have their blood work completed or blood pressure checked. Patients do not need to enter the building and MUSC staff are there to assist with patient check in and wayfinding.
- Lab orders must be placed by your provider to the appointment.
- Patients must be scheduled 24 hours in advance
- Internal-MUSC orders only
- Phlebotomy and blood pressure only
- Available to ages 12 and over (Younger patients can be seen at Summey Medical Pavilion.)
- If patients screen positive for respiratory illness symptoms, they will be directed to primary care or MUSC.care for a COVID-19 screening.
- Patients can be scheduled with registration or clinical staff in the clinic or by calling 843-876-7227.
- Patients will follow the external signage at the site for the drive-in lab location.
- No COVID testing at these sites.
Drive-in Blood Draw & Blood Pressure Locations:
Drive-in Lab East Cooper
Drive-in Lab Rutledge Tower
Drive-in Lab Springview
Sorry, we didn't find any locations within your search radius. You can try widening your search or searching a different location.