Common Problems Treated
- Nerve: carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome, nerve injuries, hand numbness, and tingling.
- Tendon: trigger finger, tendinitis, tenosynovitis, tendon injuries, flexor and extensor tendon lacerations, de Quervain's tenosynovitis, tendon transfers.
- Fractures: finger fractures, hand fractures, wrist fracture, boxer's fracture, scaphoid fracture, distal radius fracture, forearm fracture, malunions, nonunions.
- Arthritis: hand and wrist osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, thumb arthritis, CMC arthritis, SLAC wrist.
- Cysts and Tumors: enchondroma, epidermal inclusion cyst, hand and forearm tumors, ganglion cyst, glomus tumor, lipomas, mucous cyst, osteochondroma, giant cell tumor, Dupuytren's contracture.
- Ligaments: hand, wrist and elbow ligament injuries, ulnar collateral ligament injuries, gamekeeper's thumb, skier's thumb, scapholunar ligament injuries, TFCC tears, DRUJ instability, sports injuries.
Hand & Upper Extremity Services Offered
- Nonoperative and operative treatment options
- Minimally invasive techniques
- Wrist arthroscopy
- Hand therapy
- Xiaflex treatment for Dupuytren’s contractures
- Fracture care
- Casting, splinting
- Custom splints and braces
- Worker’s compensation care