Telehealth for efficient, effective care.
Innovative telehealth approaches will be fully integrated into the delivery of high value, patient-centered care.
2018 Strategic Plan
- Deliver clinical services via telehealth that improve health, are financially sustainable, and enhance the efficiency of the care system.
- Provide an innovative, high reliability telehealth infrastructure, and workflow that promotes effective care delivery.
- Evaluate and disseminate evidence relating to the utility, effectiveness, and efficiency of telehealth at a local, state, and national level.
- Train MUSC's workforce of today and tomorrow about telehealth.
- Utilize telehealth to disseminate health education to patients and health professionals.
- Create ongoing integrated marketing communication to internal and external stakeholders for the Center for Telehealth and its specific programs and services.
- Actively pursue reimbursement models to sustain telehealth service.