Select Health of SC's Worksite & Virtual Weight Loss Program
The MUSC Health Weight Management Center is proud to be partnering with Select Health of South Carolina to offer its Charleston and remote-based employees an on-site and virtual weight loss program/competition. Below you will find a link to the Meal Replacement Order Form. Keep up the great work!
- 10-week weight loss class/competition.
- For anyone wanting to lose weight and/or learn how to successfully manage weight long-term.
- Taught by registered dietitian, exercise physiologist, and behavioral specialist.
- Starts: Tuesday, January 23, 2018.
- Class Time: 12 to 1 p.m.
- Location: to be determined, but virtual attendance will also be available, as well as recorded classes if you can't attend in real-time.
When you're ready to register, please fill out the brief form below:
Select Health Slim Down Meal Replacement Order Form
Please Note: Meal replacements are NOT required for participation. We will present you with three different diet/meal plan options from which to choose, one of which is all food-based.
The Meal Replacement Order Form is a for program participants only. We do not sell meal replacements to the general public. These meal replacements are only to be purchased and consumed by individuals who are currently enrolled in one of our weight management programs, who have been advised about their diets by our registered dietitians. This includes the prohibition of currently enrolled individuals from purchasing meal replacements on behalf of any non-enrolled individuals. The Meal Replacement Order Form is only to be used by current Select Health Slim Down participants.
Again, keep up the good work! If you're having trouble, sit down and take a look at what you need to do differently, and set some goals. Be sure to draw on the wisdom and accountability of your teammates, and please don't hesitate to contact us.