Individual Weight Management
The Individual Weight Management program is a highly customizable program that combines several services that will give you a good start on developing a healthy lifestyle approach to weight loss. The program consists of three appointments:
- Dietary planning session with a registered dietitian (includes customized meal plan).
- Exercise planning session with an exercise physiologist (includes customized exercise plan).
- Appointment of your choice; choose to meet with a registered dietitian, an exercise physiologist, or a behavioral specialist.
If that's all you needed, then three visits and you're on your way. The only downside is that there is not as much accountability in this program compared to our longer, more intensive programs; this would most likely not be a good program if you believe you need more rather than less accountability.
Ways to Pay
You can choose to pay for your weight loss program using payroll deduction, by credit card, or by paying at the WMC Clinic. After selecting one of the options below, you will be asked to fill out the program registration paperwork.
Payroll Deduction Option
This option is for MUSC/MUHA/MUSCP employees and their spouses only.
- $83.33 per month for 3 months (deducted from 3 or 6 paychecks, depending on how frequently you're paid).
- Sign up for payroll deduction.
Credit Card Option
Pay at Your First Visit
If you would like to pay when you visit the Weight Management Clinic, then please fill out the registration form, print the program paperwork, and bring it with you to the Weight Management Center office.