ExpertEase provides individuals with the opportunity to gain insight into areas of weight management without having to commit to a long term program. People can elect to meet via video or phone with a registered dietitian, exercise physiologist, or behavioral specialist to answer specific questions, get meal plan ideas, or just for general weight management information.
ExpertEase is a $50.00 per session, made payable prior to appointment. The 30-minute video session can be made with a registered dietitian, exercise physiologist, or psychologist. Participants are not limited to just one session.
Topics for ExpertEase visits may include, but are not limited to, the examples below:
- Get assistance with food swaps and substitutions.
- Get help with portion sizes.
- Learn how to read the nutrition facts panel. (Example: What's the most important item on the nutrition label?)
- Learn how to increase your fruit and vegetable intake/variety.
- Learn how to start an exercise program.
- Know the difference between aerobic and anaerobic exercise
- How hard should you be exercising. What should your exercise heart rate be.
- Learn important aspects of the exercise prescription.
- Aerobic exercise vs. strength training.
- Having trouble getting motivated to lose weight.
- Stuck on a weight loss plateau.
- Are weight loss medications right for you.
- Having trouble getting back in control after "falling off the wagon."
- What is your ideal weight
The ExpertEase program costs $50 per 30-minute session. You can sign up for as many sessions as you would like.
Please fill out the form below to enroll in our ExpertEase program. Once you register, you will be given two options to pay for your session(s).