MUSC Business Health is committed to improving the health of your workforce. Our team of health professionals will provide you and your employees with lunch-and-learns or multi-session classes on a wide variety of health-related issues. Below is a sampling of the most popular topics that we typically deliver to Lowcountry employers:
- Back Care
- Physical Activity
- Healthy Cooking
- Weight Management
- Yogic Breathing
As part of Business Health's wellness service offerings, Wellness Wednesday creates an opportunity for organizations to enhance worksite well-being efforts by offering wellness education to employee populations. The theme for each month's Wellness Wednesday campaign is based on national health observance topics ranging from heart health to weight management to mental health and more.
- On the first Wednesday of each month, you will receive an eNewsletter highlighting that month's health topic for you to share with your employees.
- On the second Wednesday of each month, you and your employees are invited to attend a live, virtual Lunch-and-Learn session led by an MUSC Health expert from 12pm to 1pm.
Benefits of Wellness Wednesday:
- Educate your employees on the top health concerns in the US
- Motivate your employees to take charge of their own health
- Encourage your employees to improve and maintain healthy lifestyles
- Provide your employees with valuable disease prevention or health management strategies
- Help create a culture of well-being in your workplace
The organization representative who receives our newsletter is asked to share the email with fellow employees via listserv or whatever means of communication that works best for your team. Enjoy attending the class with your colleagues by reserving a meeting room at your worksite or simply send the link to your employees so they can attend from their desks. Employees can attend the classes virtually in real time or catch up at a later date via a recording or posted slides.
If a representative from your organization is not currently receiving our Wellness Wednesday communication, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get added to the list!