When you arrive for a stay or procedure at MUSC Health Marion Medical Center, please bring the following items to the admissions/registration desk.
- All current health insurance information, including your insurance card.
- A photo ID.
- Physician orders and prescriptions for any tests you will receive.
- Referrals from your primary care physician (if your insurer requires them).
- A payment method for deductibles and co-payments (financing may be available).
- Your advance directive, if you have one.
Please be prepared to make partial payment and/or discuss financial arrangements when your co-payment and deductible expense is due.
If you're unsure of anything we require or you have questions, please contact the admissions department at Marion Medical Center.
All patients are admitted to Marion Medical Center without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, economic status, educational background, or the source of payment for care.