- CDC Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health
- Gay and Lesbian Medical Association
- 10 things Lesbians should discuss with their healthcare provider
- 10 things Gay Men should discuss with their healthcare provider
- 10 things Bisexuals should discuss with their healthcare provider
- 10 things Transgender Persons should discuss with their healthcare provider
- Human Rights Campaign Information on Health
The MUSC Alliance for Equality
The MUSC Alliance for Equality is an organization of students of all orientations and identities at MUSC designed to provide a sense of community, support, and advocacy for anyone whose real or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, or alliance may put them in an at risk minority group. The Alliance for Equality works to organize and assist all students in improving their professional education at MUSC regarding lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, asexual and intersex issues (LGBTQQAI).
Charleston Area Transgender Support (CATS)
(CATS) is the longest running transgender support group in South Carolina. CATS offers a place where all members of the transgender community can gather to assist and support each other on their respective journeys. They are an open non-restrictive group, welcoming everyone from the occasional cross-dresser to post-op MTF and FTM transgender folks.
Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
We Are Family
We are Family provides direct support, leadership development opportunities, and advocacy for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, intersex (LGBTQQI), and straight ally youth up to the age of 25.
We Are Family’s vision is that LGBTQQI and straight ally youth feel empowered to find their places in the world, in their families, and in their communities