Welcome to the Pharmacotherapy Clinics, where our pharmacists provide comprehensive medication management for patients who have multiple medications or health conditions.
- Comprehensive Medication Review
- Diabetes Management
- Blood Pressure Management
- Smoking/Tobacco Counseling
- Warfarin/Blood Thinner Management
Preparing for Your Visit
You can expect to meet with your pharmacist for 20 to 40 minutes in clinic to discuss your health care needs.
Please prepare for your visit by bringing the following information to your appointment:
- All of your medication bottles
- Blood sugar logs or meter
- Blood pressure logs or meter
Scheduling an Appointment
- To schedule or change an appointment or request a refill please call 843-792-3377
- There are six pharmacotherapy clinic locations around the Charleston area. Please be sure to check which one you are scheduled with.
Patients may communicate with their pharmacist by sending messages through MyChart or calling the scheduling number. To cancel an appointment, please call 24 hours in advance. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your appointment to allow for the check in process. Late arrivals may be subject to rescheduling.
Sorry, we didn't find any locations within your search radius. You can try widening your search or searching a different location.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Hours may vary according to the location
Joli Fermo, PharmD, BCPS
Pamela Mazyck, PharmD
Brittany Thompson, PharmD
Aulbrey Drisaldi, PharmD, BCPS
Brittany Cogdill Jones, PharmD
Julie Leal, PharmD, BCPS
Jennifer Mazur, PharmD, CDE