Welcome to the Pharmacotherapy Clinics, where our pharmacists provide medication review for patients who have multiple medications or health conditions.
Office hours: Monday through Friday, hours vary depending on location.
- Comprehensive Medication Review
- Diabetes Management
- Blood Pressure Management
- Smoking/Tobacco Management
- Warfarin/Blood Thinner Management
- Cholesterol Management
- Asthma Management
Preparing for Your Visit
You can expect to meet with your pharmacist for 20 to 40 minutes in clinic to discuss your health care needs.
Please prepare for your visit by bringing the following information to your appointment:
All medication bottles, including over the counter and herbals
- Blood sugar logs or meter
- Blood pressure logs or meter
Scheduling an Appointment
- To schedule or change an appointment, or request a refill, please call 843-792-3377.
- There are six pharmacotherapy clinic locations around the Charleston area. Please be sure to check which provider you are scheduled with.
- To cancel an appointment, please call 24 hours in advance.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your appointment to allow for the check in process. Late arrivals may be subject to rescheduling.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Hours may vary according to the location
Joli Fermo, PharmD, BCPS
Pamela Mazyck, PharmD, MSCR, BCPS, BCACP, CDE
Brittany Thompson, PharmD
Aulbrey Drisaldi, PharmD, BCPS
Brittany Cogdill Jones, PharmD
Julie Ehret Leal, PharmD, BCPS
Jennifer Mazur, PharmD, CDE