MUSC Neurosciences has established internationally recognized research teams in addiction, aging, movement disorders, neurodegeneration, and schizophrenia. In addition, our faculty strongly augment other neuroscience research groups on campus in vision and hearing physiology, spinal cord damage, and stroke. This rapid influx of research talent from around the world has created an environment of high positive energy, with scientists who are eager to collaborate with other laboratories and actively mentor pre- and postdoctoral, as well as clinical fellows and residents.
Please use the links below to contact specific neurosciences academic programs at MUSC.
- Undergraduate - NIH Summer Research Program in Neurosciences
- Medical Students Program
- Ph.D. and MS in Neurosciences
- Neuro-Psychiatry Combined Residency
- Neurology Residency
- Neurosurgery Residency
- Pediatric Neurology Residency
- Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship
- Movement Disorders Fellowship
- Neurohospitalist Fellowship
- Neurointensive Care Fellowship
- Vascular Neurology Fellowship
- Epilepsy and Clinical Neurophysiology International Research Fellowship
- Stroke International Research Fellowship