Listening is our forte and your hearing is our priority. Our approach to diagnose and care for hearing loss and balance involves understanding your concerns and comprehensively evaluating your hearing health to determine the right treatment for you. We offer a full range of services for adults and children and our ten full-time clinical audiologists are highly trained professionals and keen to be of service.
With facilities in downtown Charleston, North Charleston and Mount Pleasant, our audiology clinic is equipped for diagnostic hearing and balance testing, hearing aid dispensing, cochlear implants and full treatment programs.
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing testing
- Special testing, including:
- Balance (Rotary Chair, VNG, VEMP, vHIT)
- Hearing Pathways in the Brain (ABR)
- Inner Ear (ECOG, Otoacoustic emissions, TOAE, DPOAE)
- Tinnitus Retraining Therapy
- Complete hearing aid evaluation, programming and dispensing
- Cochlear implants
- Osseointegrated devices
- Assistive listening devices
Please visit the pediatric audiology clinic, for information on our pediatric audiology specialty.
More Care Team Members
- Kristyn Tramel, AuD
- Debra Poinsette, MBA | Administrative Assistant
- Elise Wilson | Administrative Assistant